Information We Collect
When you use the Zootfoods Ltd website you will enter personal information for the purposes of setting up an account with us, placing orders, making requests and registering to receive Communications from us. When you communicate with Zootfoods Ltd using our Contact Us form, by email or through social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram we collect information from and about you. The type of information we may collect includes:
• Your name, age, billing and delivery address, delivery instructions, email address, telephone number, payment card information which may be updated from time to time by you or your card issuer.
• Communications you send to us such as feedback, questions and suggestions about our Product and Services. This may include images and videos.
• Details of who referred you to us or who you have referred to us
• Details of your visits to the site which includes the pages you access and your IP address
• Details of any amendments you may make to your account
• You can correct, update and edit the information you have provided us about you through your User Account
We are required by law to keep certain information for a period of time after a User Account is cancelled such as for accounting, taxation and legal purposes.
Use of your Personal Information
Protecting the privacy of our customers is of utmost importance and we only ask for personal information where it is necessary for us to provide our service(s) to you. We use this information to:
• Set up your user account
• Process your order(s)
• Collect paymentsfrom your specified payment method
• Assist in the provision of customer service to you by keeping a record of your emails and other communication with us
• To enable us to fulfil your order correctly or administer your account
• To communicate with you from time to time about new products or special offers
• Answer your questions and make relevant changes to your User Account to improve our Service
• Occasionally, we may share your feedback and images on our website, on our social media channels or in print
• Undertake research and perform data analysis from tracking of sales data, website use and Users’ demographic information. This will enable us to understand our customers’ needs and improve our products and services
• From time to time we may communicate with you about new products and services that we think you may be interested in or when you have requested such
Your information may be shared with third parties and partners for the following purposes:
• The administration of certain aspects of our Service and providing you with the products ordered via our website, such as delivery of your Orders, protecting us from fraud, taking payments, managing payment disputes and gathering feedback via an independent review site to assess your experience of our products and Services
• Where we are required to disclose information by law
• Where we have your permission to do so such as to display your feedback and / or photos
• Your information may be shared anonymously with our partners, prospective partners, advertisers, owners and other third parties from time to time. This is to enable us to gain an understanding of our customers and helps us to deliver our products and Services as well as to further improve and develop our products and Services
• In the event that we are sold to a third party or undergo a corporate restructure, you agree to the transfer of the personal information we may hold about you to that third party or restructured entity.