Zootfoods Ltd Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from Zootfoods Ltd. By ordering goods from Zootfoods Ltd you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms. You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The website www.zootfoods.com is owned and operated by Zootfoods Ltd. References to “we”, “us”, “our” or “the Website” are references to Zootfoods Ltd. Zootfoods Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, Company Number 9248797, and our Registered Office address is:
3 Morley’s Place
The use of this website and purchase of products from Zootfoods Ltd is at all times subject to the Terms and Conditions stated here. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you should leave our website immediately. By accessing this website you therefore agree to our Terms and Conditions as set out below.
This complete document forms the Terms and Conditions of using our website, accessing our logged in pages and purchasing any products from this website
Intellectual Property and Copywrite
The Website is owned and operated by Zootfoods Ltd. Our registered address is detailed above. Our contact details are set out in the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
The Website may have links to external websites or within our newsletters and social media platforms. These links are placed there for your convenience.However, Zootfoods Ltd accepts no liability for the content or accuracy of any of those sites. The inclusion of these links does not indicate that Zootfoods Ltd sanctions that site.
Zootfoods Ltd will, to the best of its ability, ensure any personal data is kept secure but due to the nature of the internet, Zootfoods Ltd does not accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website.
Zootfoods Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend our Terms and Conditions. Occasionally, we will change the Terms and Conditions so please continue to review the Terms and Conditions when you access or use the site. The Terms and Conditions that apply to your access and use of the Website are the version that is displayed on the website at each date you access the Website. If you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions at any time you must exit the website. Your continual use of the website, and your continued purchasing after we make any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modifications.
The Website and our Communications are intended for access in the UK. Users in a jurisdiction where the site’s publication or availability is prohibited must not access the site. Those who knowingly access the site in this way do so at their own risk.
By using our website functions, using the Logged In pages or emailing us you are communicating with us electronically. This means you consent to receive communications from us electronically i.e. by email. Any information we communicate to you via email or via the website is considered to be in writing. By providing your email address or willingly creating a user account with us, and or buying products through us you consent to receiving electronic communication directly from us. This communication can be directly related to your purchase or direct marketing from us
You may decide to register with us by using the instructions set out on our Website to buy our products. Registering with us generates a User Account:- a unique username with associated information. This gives you access to the Logged In Pages, and means you are able to buy products from us. You may also buy product without using this method. To register with us you must adhere to the following:
- You must be 18 years of age or over on the date of registering with us
- You must make sure that the details you provide us via the Logged In Pages or any other communication, which includes email, are accurate and complete.
- Any changes to the information that you provided us with must be communicated promptly– you can do this straightforwardly by accessing the Logged In Pages. This includes your payment details. If we cannot take payment from your card we will be unable to process your order.
- You must agree not to conduct yourself in an abusive, illegal, immoral or offensive manner whilst using our website or to impersonate any other person.
- You may not use our site for illegal purposes or in any way that may damage our name or reputation.
Access to the specific details regarding your products and any other orders, with Zootfoods Ltd can be achieved by logging into your User Account and clicking onto the relevant section of the Website.
Registering on our Website will automatically ask you to create a password that is associated with your User Account. You are responsible for choosing a secure password and for keeping this safe. You are also responsible for all purchases made on your Zootfoods Ltd Account and for all actions and changes to your Account in the Logged In Pages of zootfoods.com. If you suspect that anyone has gained unauthorized access to your account you must notify us immediately.
Payments and Orders
We accept payment via the following credit/debit cards and PayPal. We do not currently accept American Express:
The price paid, is the price of the exact order calculated on the day your order is processed, plus VAT where appropriate. This cost breakdown will be displayed on the My Basket page of the website prior to you confirming the order. You can modify your details prior to progressing at this point with the purchase. Any changes you make to your online profile through the Logged In Pages may change the price of your order, and we will display this price to you once you have submitted these changes. The charge for the total price will be charged to the payment card we hold on your account for you at the time of the Order Processing for each specific order.
Returns and Deliveries
All Products ordered from us can be delivered to addresses within the UK including Northern Ireland free of charge. This excludes PO Boxes and BFPO addresses. Postage to any other country can be requested by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Products will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class post. Proof of delivery is not provided.
Delivery times may vary based on your location, our stock availability, when you finalise your information on the Logged In Pages, and circumstances impacting delivery out of our control including public holidays and forces of nature/weather. Our policy is to dispatch orders twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays.
• We are not responsible for any delays out of our control
• Any missing or undelivered deliveries must be reported by emailing us at email@example.com
Please ensure your address and contact details are kept up to date as referred to in the Account Management section of these Terms & Conditions.
We want you to be pleased with the products you receive from zootfoods.com. If you’re not satisfied and do wish to return any product to us please follow the following steps:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your user account.
2. Please return a minimum of 8 of your 9 bar pack purchased (within 14 days of receiving) to Zootfoods Ltd, Unit 39 The Warren, East Goscote Industrial Estate, East Goscote, Leicester. LE7 3XA.
3. Please take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession prior to any return. Please be sure to include the following information so we can confirm your original order:
• Your first and last name
• The address your Zootfoods Ltd order was shipped to
• The email address you used in making your order
• Your phone number in case we need to contact you should we have any problems in trying to process your refund.
We cannot offer refunds for incorrect or incomplete addresses, purchases from anywhere apart from through www.zootfoods.com and where less than 8 bars out of each pack of 9 bars are returned (or 17 out of each pack of 18 bars). If multiple packs have been ordered a refund will only be processed for 1 pack with 8 out of 9 bars remaining (or 17 out of each pack of 18 bars), it is expected that all other packs purchased would be returned unopened and complete with the full 9 out of 9 bars (or 18 out of each pack of 18 bars) in situ.
If a fault is agreed on our part, and/or refund agreed, we will do our best to refund you within 7 business days. The refund will cover the cost of the item being returned.
Refunds and cancellations of single/one-off orders can only be processed if the order hasn’t been dispatched. You should contact Zootfoods Ltdat email@example.com to enquire into the status of your order.
Refusal or Termination
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders at our discretion. If we do this, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
This Website and our Communications, and their content, are provided as is. We accept no liability for the content of and functions contained on the Website or in our Communications.
• We make no warranty that the website will operate uninterrupted or error-free. We do not warrant that the site is compatible with all computer or mobile device software and equipment.
• We take internet security seriously, although we cannot warrant that the Website and its server is free of errors, viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or any other malicious software and we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive and unintended features.
• We will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any failure to perform our obligations or any delay in our performance if that failure or delay is due to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
• We warrant that the products will be of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.
Limitation of Liability
By using the site you acknowledge that the use of this site and its content is at your own risk. Except for liability which we cannot limit, restrict or exclude by law we shall have no liability to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages (including loss of profits), or any other damages of any kind whether that were not foreseeable to both you and us at the point of sale or use of our website.
Web links & Advertising
Links to our Website from other Websites or Publications that includes but is not limited to magazines, newspapers, newsletters and flyers, other than sites owned by Us or publications commissioned by us, are for information only. We have not reviewed these and as such we have no responsibility for the content of such Websites or Publications and accept no liability for any loses whatsoever than may be incurred as a result
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 2nd November 2015.